Shout out/Memo

2014???

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh!

dear blog,

i had just listened to Girl's Generation's new song entitled Oh! and it was very catchy as usual you would expect to come from SM Entertainment. the song told about oppa. my favourite about.....hehe....

here're the lyrics translated and i loved it! i would like to present this song to Kim Junsu oppa! :)



I'm not the one you knew before, Brand New Sound
Together with the new me, one more round
Dance, dance, dance till we run this town
Oppa, oppa, I'll be I'll be down, down, down, down
Oppa please see me, please look at me
It's the first time I talk like this, ha!
I did my hair and I did my make up too
But why is it only you who doesn't know?
Thump, thump, my heart is trembling
It just keeps and keeps imagining
What to do? With my head held high
I want to tell you
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I love you oppa!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I do so so much!
I'm so shy so don't laugh
I'm sincere, don't make fun of me
Again, it's just those foolish words

No comments:

Post a Comment