Shout out/Memo

2014???

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Walking2

dear blog,

my dad dropped me off to school this morning then he went to the nearby clinic for his appointment with the doctor. i went to see my art teacher, telling her that i wanted to take my 'kerja kursus' (don't know the words in english xP). she told me to bring it back after i had done since the official time for students to take home their works were 6 months after the result day. so, it was as if i borrowed the works for a while. i wanted to use it for my interview. (i wish i get) ;)

my art teacher told me every possibility to be happened during interview and i'd need to be ready with a bit of knowledge about art. it was based on luck.

later, i strolled toward the office to get the principal's signature for my works. i had to wait for him as he had guests. while i was waiting, standing in the hall of the office, i saw parents with teachers at the couches, talking about their son for not showing up at school for almost 4 days. the parents were speechless.

i tried to ignore them since i got nothing to do with it so i texted my dad about how late i was going to be. then, a few more teachers came to discuss about the news. i thought i should go outside, afraid that my dad will send me a reply in the office. i grabbed my things and got to my feet. i tiptoed to the front door, glad that no one noticed me.

suddenly, my cell phone rang. i gulped. oh, no! everyone at the couches darted their eyes at me. i was half-way to the front door. i gave them a coy smile and quickened my steps to the door while looking down.

oh, man! i'd disturbed the conversation! but then, another art teacher admonished me. "Hey, where're you going?"

i blinked, already at the doorway. was he asking me about where was i going or about the university? "i was going to meet the principal," i finally said.

"no, about your university? what did you apply for?"

i laughed nervously. "i apply for art & design at UITM."

"great. you're gonna meet some special lecturers there. good luck."

when everything had been done, i waited for my dad to pick me up. then, i bumped into two friends of mine. we're not too close but as form mates. one of them took 'ukiran kayu' at IKL in rambang.

that's all for now. i gotta be ready for my interview even though the result for who is qualified is not published yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment