Shout out/Memo

2014???

Friday, April 9, 2010

??????

dear blog,

my little sis and bro got their teeth checked today at the government clinic near my high school. i went to school to pick my documents from yesterday one.

there was something coincident happened today and i thanked God, when i was fanning myself with my file in the car, i felt like checking back my interview letter. i widened my eyes as i saw the time.

the first time i checked on internet was that the time for me to attend the interview was at 2 pm. but today, i read back the letter and it showed 8.30 AM!!!!!!!!

later, my dad called my mom to arrange the schedule for tomorrow and we needed to wake up around 4 a.m....

well, i got everything settled today and after watching Haunted Mansion on tv, i'll go to sleep...:)

p/s: happy birthday to my bro, Adam...:)

1 comment:

  1. 4 am? really? that's way too early man, err,
    I mean woman.

    I will wake up tomorrow around 6 am.

    p/s: I really hope we dont go to the wrong place..

    ReplyDelete