Shout out/Memo

2014???

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good to know

dear blog,

early this morning, i went to settle my documents with my school's principal. he wasn't there, neither the 'penolong kanan'. a clerk told me that GPK HEM was on duty but she had a class so i needed to leave my documents in the office. i'll pick it up later tomorrow.

today, i knew some of my pals that got selected for interviews for university entrance. two girls including me, took art & design needed to go to Alor Gajah, Melaka for the interview. i got saturday while she got sunday.

next, another pal of mine, got to go to UTM in Kuala Lumpur this saturday too in architecture course.

lastly, kroit92, my classmate and blogger friend, got the same location as mine but he tool TESL. on saturday too.

so, i wish you guys luck. do the best! go! go! go!

nowadays, i've been listening to splendid songs from the west. it's been a while since i left my passion in listening to my second language songs and turn to be obsessed with Korean and Japanese hits. now, i think i needed to get back to English songs.

these are some of the songs that i like to listen:

justin bieber - one time
justin bieber - baby
justin bieber - never let you go
justin bieber - common denominator
justin bieber - favourite girl
miley cyrus - when i look at you
sugarland - all i want to do
charice - note to God
chris brown - take you down
bojangles - pitbull, ying yang twins, lil jon
beyonce - single ladies (i know this song is an old one)
jason derulo - in my head
kesha - run devil run
dru hill - 5 steps (recommended) ^-^

p/s: happy birthday to Jonghyun oppa! :)

3 comments:

  1. of course! sbb ko ade sebut name aku dlm entry ko sebelum ni...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ok, hehe. besok interview, aku doakan kita berjaya, gegel nih.

    ReplyDelete