Shout out/Memo

2014???

Monday, June 7, 2010

Do not afraid to make sushi by yourself

dear blog,

have you ever wondered how not to just eat rice for lunch?

have you ever wondered how to try different meal?

have you ever wondered to eat Japanese food?

have you ever wondered how to make sushi?

like i always said, in this case, wrote, in older posts about my family's way in making food. we liked to try out outdoor food and different cuisines at home. we made them ourselves and the results were impressive.

sushi is quite easy to make especially the basic sushi called nigiri sushi. you need to:-

cook 2 pots of white rice + 1 pot of glutinous rice

buy this powdered sushi mix and add it into the cooked rice to let the rice smells like sushi

purchase the nori (thin sheets of dried seaweed)

sushi rolling mat

ingredients : cucumber, boiled hotdogs, boiled crab sticks (you can use other food too)

two rolls of omelette

cut them into long pieces



place a sheet of dried seaweed on top of the sushi rolling mat

spread the sushi rice on the dried seaweed thinly

just like this

then, put the ingredients at the edge

pour some mayonnaise

next, you may begin to roll the sushi. do it many times until you get a nice roll of sushi

then, cut the roll with accurate size if you're willing to make

there, it's simple, right?

you can pack the sushi just like this...:)

you need to dip the sushi into soy sauce and wasabi then you can eat it


California Roll

cut a sheet of dried seaweed into small square. later, put the ingredients at an edge with some mayonnaise

then, roll it into ice-cream cone shape. there, you have a California Roll.

we made these by ourselves and the pictures were captured by me so do not hesitate. if we can make it, everyone can make it too. :)

so, do not afraid to try different meals.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was once a entertainment account it.
    Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
    However, how could we keep in touch?

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: http://search.zip2.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site
    accidentally, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened earlier!

    I bookmarked it.

    my webpage: golf digest lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I found your blog via Google whilst looking for a related matter,
    your website got here up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply became aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's really informative.
    I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future.

    Numerous folks will be benefited from your
    writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my site las vegas golf lessons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    My blog renal tubular acidosis diagnosis

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the net.

    I am going to highly recommend this web site!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; chiropractor

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in
    our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work
    on. You've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    My web site; snapping scapula syndrome physical therapy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I
    was searching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for
    a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked
    it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

    Here is my webpage ... occupational therapy activities

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    Feel free to visit my page ... Golf Schools Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  9. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought
    I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

    My web site: www.vicwestartquest.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am
    experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody else getting the same RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    Here is my web-site :: Http://Chiropractor-orlando.com

    ReplyDelete