Shout out/Memo

2014???

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

........

dear blog,

the title was very lame because nothing special happened today. all i did was attending lectures, bought french fries and chilli sauce on my way home to the hostel and at night, i went to the big hall to attend a briefing about final exam for part one students.

after i reached my room, i thought of continuing my drawing to be submitted tomorrow but i slept. my neighbour came in later and sat across of the room and i knew by looking at her face, she was going to chat with me but i held up my hand and said,"no chatting right now. i'm tired." and, i fell into a deep sleep.

the next day, my roommates and my neighbour told me that i 'mengigau' again. they said, i patted my tummy. haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment