Shout out/Memo

2014???

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Spinning

dear blog,

yes, my head was spinning right now, knowing that my final project was sooooo complicated to do.

during the visual research class today, we were undergoing an assessment for texture. the lecturer wanted to see our form project. she wanted to see a progression after a week of briefing about the final project.

i immediately went in front and showed her my drawings. she corrected a bit and thank goodness, she was okay with it. then, i showed her my ideas of semi-abstract and abstract for the final. obviously, we needed to make 30 ideas. i had finished 25 ideas. 5 more to go! :D

my lecturer spotted an interesting idea of mine and she was okay with it. :D yay!

so, i proceed with my sketches and the ideas. hope i can do better this time....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment