Shout out/Memo

2014???

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's hard to be me

dear blog,

day by day, as i wake up in the morning, i shall sigh....
though everyday seems impossible for me to live in....
when i begin to shatter....

everyone around me is great....
but some of them are callous....
i'm told to keep myself safe to survive....
so that i will be happy....

these hands of mine are keen for rest....
these legs of mine are asking for stretching....
these eyes of mine are demanding for non-stop closure....
this body of mine is desiring over therapy....
this heart of mine is thirsty for emptiness....

i feel sick....
i am thirsty...
i am hungry....
i am tired....
being a special girl....

i dream of being ordinary....
but the people around me keep on testing me....
to make me feel proud, but instead, they make me wilt....
parents make me realize that being humble will do no harm...
and it makes me feel so refresh....

Allah SWT always watching me....
when i eat,
when i drink,
when i sleep,
when i study,
and when i cry....

the place i'm in right now makes me feel so down...
i couldn't cry...
i wouldn't let my eyes shade sadness...
but i open my heart for one liter of tears....

i let it be quiet....
for self-calmness...
i let myself happy....
when i am not...

i couldn't stay away from being homesick....
as other people are in the journey to the west....
i would rather feel homesick....
if this is the place where i should be...

it is the reality....
that i could say for now....
these are what i am struggling....

do help me......to survive....
with happiness,
satisfaction,
proud,
healthy,
and thankful....

thank you......

P/S: this poem is written by the author of this blog herself


2 comments:

  1. it doesn't wrong to be special coz it is inside ourself.we cannot throw it away...others might see u as special but you know what you really are...humble.don't feeling down now coz u begin to start your life...be strong!

    ReplyDelete