Shout out/Memo

2014???

Friday, April 1, 2011

Old is much better than new

dear blog,

why does old much better than new to my opinion? it is because, for an example, by listening to music. i'm a K-pop and J-pop music lover and i dislike English songs. i don't dislike ALL....i dislike some of them and mostly the latest music such as Paramore, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Panic! at the disco, Taylor Swift, Far East Movement and etc....

trust me, i don't follow their musics like what every teenager does these days. i just listen to them but i don't keep them in mind. i hate them. really. the rhythm is so lame and the lyrics are just damn hell #$@%*&!

i like and still follow old time singers such as Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Scorpions, The Police, Micheal Learns to Rock, Bon Jovi, and etc...

their songs give out the best and easy to understand kind of lyrics. my classmate had just lent me a collection of Westlife's songs and i listen to them yesterday. oh, how i miss the old times. besides, i listen to the words carefully and try to understand the whole song. it's like a meditation for me after a long, hectic day outside of room. the song 'Unbreakable' makes me feel so peace and calm. while 'I Have a Dream' keeps on reminding me that i have a dream studying here and i need to fullfill it no matter what happens.

by the way, the old songs have high qualities in every aspect that nowadays' songs don't require. and that's what i like about them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment