Shout out/Memo

2014???

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Seize the day

dear blog,

after i had performed my morning prayer, i went back to sleep, anticipating when my little bro messaged me that my family was on their way to pick me up at Perak. it's 15 minutes to seven in the morning. i was so damn happy and i could not even sleep later.

they arrived earlier than i expected. my big and little sis came upstairs to help. the store provided for students to leave things during holiday was packed. nevertheless, my things still needed to put inside there. i brought some of them that i wouldn't need next semester to Shah Alam.

i was eager see my family's new car. a Nissan Frontier! :D

when everything was settled, i said goodbye to my roommate and we headed out for lunch. at first, it was a bit awkward for me to actually sit in that car, riding for home. finally. i couldn't stop from smiling.

during the journey, on the opposite side of the road, it was congested. the vehicles there were heading to the South of Malaysia because tomorrow is Labour Day so on this Monday, it will be a day off for the whole Malaysia. no wonder.

we stopped at Subang Parade to celebrate my belated birthday. i ordered sizzling noodles again and you know what? i was wearing the same shirt today and when i went for an outing last two Sundays. hehe....
when we finally arrived home, i squealed. hehe....

at night after dinner, i watched Hantu Kak Limah Balik Kampung together with my siblings. we laughed like hell and had fun.

at almost one in the morning, i went to bed as the others had gone to sleep soundly. as i settled down, i dazed for a while, still couldn't believe that i had finally at home.

it's home sweet home, baby! :D goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment