Shout out/Memo

2014???

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tik Tok!!!!!!

dear blog,

yeah...after i had posted my previous entry about hari raya, i had zero mood to blog.

why?

because.....

it's final fever.

i attended the final week's classes and last week, i spent days at the sculpture studio to proceed with my final project. i had to do metal casting. and that was under the subject sculpture. not to forget, painting, drawing, time-based media, printmaking and typography.

let me list out the dates of the assessments for all those projects and my final papers too...

1. BEL 311-19/9/11 (2.15pm) *paper
2. CTU 281-24/9/11 (9am) *paper
3. painting-26/9/11 (2.30pm)
4. sculpture-29/9/11 (9am)
5. drawing-29/9/11 (2.15pm)
6. typography-30/9/11 (9am)
7. time-based media-30/9/11 (9am-1pm)
8. printmaking-4/10/11 (8.30pm)
9. VCL 215-5/10/11 (9am) *paper

there.....are you happy? eh! no! no! AM I HAPPY?!

semester 3 is giving me so much trouble and i'm not sure if i can do better than last time....and my confidence towards achieving dean's list again is kind of....far away....but i won't give up....it's just that, i don't want other people to put high hopes on me. i wanna do what i can...

okay, for the time being, i won't be online like usual because my broadband has expired. hehe....right now, i'm online in a library.

okay, after a long time without pictures...here there are!

 this was taken on a Sunday evening....a very windy evening...you can see the trees were all been blown to the left and i couldn't open my umbrella at all! so i canceled my plan of going out to buy things. huhu...

 yeahhhh!!!!!!

 okay, this was taken before going home for Hari Raya. it was during fasting month. i was damn busy that time and see? i couldn't see my desk!

 there...after i spent for 10 minutes of cleaning up, there...at least, i can put my laptop.

 on 13th of september 2011, i had a drama show. it was held in private because of some problems but it was so much fun! i gained new friends!

 with Syafira Hashim! she was my roommate and in drama club group B.

 my tired face. that day was so pack!!!!! from 8 am-12am of non-stop! i couldn't rest at all! in the morning, i had work at the studio until evening. and i had one class that evening and at 5.30pm, i had to go to the drama show's place to practice. at 9pm, the drama show until midnight!!! can't you believe that, that day was so pack till i couldn't even perform my Zohor and Asar solah! i had to qada' later on. but right after i arrived at my room, i was expecting to rest, but my pal asked for my help for her work. i helped in tiredness and when she went out to print out something, i passed out. hehe....

 this picture was captured at my sculpture studio, at my faculty's backyard. the thing i was stirring was hot wax. it was for wax casting where later, i would pour the hot wax into my mould. right now, i had already finish the metal casting. 

a day before my BEL311 paper. that night, i walked outside of college after having dinner with my roommate. we decided to take photos there. pretty, wasn't it? hehe...:D

 Hari Anugerah Dekan Dec-April 2011....on the above picture, i was standing between Zharif and Amirul. those two were from graphic department, same part. i knew Zharif because he joined the same drama club as i was and for Amirul, i knew him before entering UITM. he was my blogger's pal. we met here.

 proud....:)

with classmates...well done, guys! let's get more dean's list after this! :D

ta-da! don't get me wrong! i don't wear glasses....it's my pal's glasses...just wanna try. just got back from the 'majlis anugerah' and was at typography class.

original photo from my camera...no editing....no manipulation....it was real....i took it while walking to my campus after i had bought groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment