i have something-
It's Me Today(IMT): yes?
*startled* excuse me? did you just respond to me?
oh...my...this is not right. this isn't right!
IMT: what do you mean? you always say 'dear' to me since i was born and now, i'm responding.
please, stop that. you're freaking me out.
okay, just ignore those conversations because i'm going to share with you guys about what's new since my so-call hiatus. hehe....let's sort it into questions. that'll be easier.
1. October 5, 2011
- my last paper to end my third semester. it's an over-whelmed situation because sometimes i felt happy and sometimes i wasn't. i was happy because right after that paper ended, i got back to my hostel to pack and waited for my parents. it was my first day to enjoy my semester's break. :)
- hoho! 24/7! not that fake k-pop-wannabe Malaysian boy group. 24 hours in front of my lappy and i am definitely in love with youtube back like i was before.
3. New boyfriend-wannabe
- hehe...since i'm home, i always surf the net to explore more about k-pop. and i'm beginning to gather new crushes. :D here they are!
4. Video editing
- i'm back with my hobby....editing the videos. i like to imagine things and perhaps, to make it into reality. i love to translate k-pop songs into Malay version and i will edit the video. it's kind of a new hobby since last semester. sometimes, i can finish translating a song in just 3 minutes. it's not that easy. i can't just literally translate the meaning. i have to understand the lyrics.
- my cyber pal. a place where i confess everything i feel like. it doesn't bark. it listens.
okay, that's all for now. i have no idea to write. enjoy. :P sweet dream....