Shout out/Memo

2014???

Monday, December 12, 2011

When my mouth shuts and my heart says...

dear blog,

i'm too tired to speak, so i just let my heart says it all....

when the title of president hits on me, i'm glad....when i get the the title as an icon, i'm so excited and proud of myself...

but when people who don't know me hate me, i start to worry....

there's a person who has just started to be my new lecturer, and it's a woman. she's very fresh and young. during first class, i see that she's very sporting but despite that she acts that way, i assume that i can't be her favourite. other students like her....and she likes certain students. mostly guys....and she admires aggressive students instead of formal ones.

my heart tells me that she's gonna not gonna like me....and you know what? it comes true...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

2 comments:

  1. yeah.. that kind of lecturers does exist..
    you just gotta bear with it.

    Not a bad thing actually, you'll see soon why.
    Just, don't backbiting her, she is still your teacher after all.

    Sabar okay

    ReplyDelete