Shout out/Memo

2014???

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Current

dear blog,

ignore the title. i don't have the exact one. hehe....

okay, this week, i don't know why, i don't seem too rush with time and work. it seems that i have managed my time very well. no staying up at late night. and my work is quite okay. i don't know what happen.

even though i have no laptop, i have to try my best to borrow from my roommate to do my work. and i have to manage my time to use her laptop and to finish up my work. right now, i cannot watch movies, k-pop mv or writing novel since i have no laptop. huhu....i want my own laptop....huhu....

recently, about dinner, damn it! there are tons of upset stories rather than good news. i hope things will go well sooner or later...Ya Allah, please help us!

1 comment: