Shout out/Memo

2014???

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hiatus- the unknown series

dear blog,

ta-dah! i know, i know...another long hiatus. what can i say? too busy.

so, i want to update just in short.

this was taken by my batch mate during dinner that was handled by part 4 students including me, as the president. at first, to make this dinner happen, my AJK and me had gone through lots of troubles regarding this event. we kept on trying non-stop. and finally, this dinner became a reality. thanks, guys! :D the theme was vintage and the picture above shows about what i wore. from head to toe, i borrowed from anyone i knew.














a family photo with our coordinator who had helped us with so many things to make this dinner.

on 29/2/2012, i went to Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Anugerah Dekan for the 3rd time. i borrowed my roommate's jubah. :)

and now, i'm on a study week....

No comments:

Post a Comment