Shout out/Memo

2014???

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Is here

dear blog,

hiatus...huh...sorry about that.

well, i wanna make this as a quick post. i'm gonna summarize it.

okay, i got back to my hometown in Shah Alam from Perak safely by bus. it had been my second time going to home for semester break by riding a bus. :) since i didn't have a laptop, all i did was eating, sleeping, watching tv, eating, sleeping and etc....what a boring life.

but thank you to Allah SWT for giving my parents 'rezeki' and so they bought my sisters and i a new cell phone for each one of us. it's a smartphone of Samsung Galaxy 5. an old model but still new to us because we cared about the features, not the names.

it was so entertaining to have a smartphone in your hands for the FIRST time. i could surf the internet, download videos and games and etc. so worth it!

next, i went back to Perak on 13th of April to join a programme called OPKIM. it's volunteering yourself to help the villagers to brighten up the areas. my pals and i represented the fine art department to make wall paint at a kindergarten. besides, each one of us lived with adopted parents for three days and two nights.

on 26th of April, i celebrated my 20th birthday with my family at home. i asked for 'gearbox' soup which is my favourite food. 

on 27th of April, i received my fourth semester's result via email and Alhamdulillah, i got dean's list again. for the the fourth time. :D

just now, i got back from UITM Shah Alam to play 'gamelan' for a convocation at DATC, the newest hall. my pals and i started from zero to a complete 'gamelan' players. we were trained for 10 days and performed live for 7 days. it was so tiring but everything worth it because it's a priceless experience ever!

and yesterday, a freaking awesome gift from my dad, he bought me a laptop! :D Lenovo....since there are only 2 weeks and a half days left, he tend to buy me a laptop to do my work. yay! at last! a new laptop with Windows 7! and i can use photoshop and illustrator for editing. one of my hobbies!

and to celebrate it, i had upgraded my blog for a new look.

thank you babah and mama....thank you my big sis....and thank you Allah SWT....

2 comments:

  1. kak! congrates, you get them both! samsung galaxy and lappy. so lucky of you akak :D hehe. nywy, good luck study :) pray for me ye akak :') 3june nak masuk sambung belajar dah. huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ye ke? bagus2! kt mne? anyway, tq. :)

      Delete