Shout out/Memo

2014???

Friday, November 9, 2012

Like this, yo!

dear blog,

today is the day for my final semester's result to come out.

and i waited during midnight for the email to hit my inbox but nothing happened until one in the morning so i decided to sleep. i set my alarm clock at four.

while i was trying to sleep, i kept on thinking the things that i did last semester. i did so many things that would not promise me for getting any good result. anyway, i still could sleep.

i woke up precisely at four in the morning. i quickly signed in my email using my cell phone. and there, a new email....slowly, slowly and slowly....and....

Alhamdullillah!!!!!!!!!!! my pointer increased! and i got ANC!

i went to perform solat tahajjud and sujud syukur....then, i went back to sleep. when morning came, i performed my subuh solah and lied down back, waiting for the right time to tell my family about it. so excited!

at 8 am, i went to the living room where all my family members were there and said, " I got a good news to tell you guys."

they waited.

"i can wear 'selempang' during convocation soon," i told them. 'selempang' for this thing is a symbol for best student with dean's list every sem which he or she gets the title ANC (Anugerah Naib Canselor).

they were proud of me. i shook hands with them. and i heard the word 'sate'....hehe

when i went back to my room, i did this...





syukur Alhamdulillah~

2 comments: