Shout out/Memo

2014???

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

April & May

dear blog,

hahahaha.........................................................................................

like usual. i didn't update for such a long time.

because?

*busy with gamelan competition, gamelan for convocation, convocation, first time degree

for this entry, i'll be summarize the things i did during April and May. and for the next entry, i'll be posting pictures regarding what i experienced during these two months.

1. i celebrated my 21st birthday on 26th of April.
2. i chose not to ask for things
3. instead, i chose a place to eat together. it's Jonhhy's Steamboat.
4. i already went to Gamelan competition.
5. i was included again for the third time for gamelan for convocation at Uitm Shah Alam.
6. i met new friends. yay!
7. i already gone through my own convocation. :)
8. my dad bought me Samsung S3 for my graduation gift. 
9. i think i'm weighting more because of free food during gamelan activity.
10. my big brother will finally fly home to Malaysia this late of June.
11. he bought me an original wallet from Fossil.
12. my gamelan friend helped me to sign up for instagram.
13. first time wechat user and instagram user.

i think i end here. cannot think but i'll upload some pictures for my next entry. :)

have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment